ETL / SSIS SharePoint 2013 and Project Server 2013

After we installed the Feb and Mar CU patches for project server 2013. I'm getting the following errors on my SSIS package create to extract list data from project server 2013 lists:

[OData SourceProject [2]] Error: The OData SourceProject was unable to process the data. An error occured when detect the document payloadkind.

[SSIS.Pipeline] Error: SSIS Error Code DTS_E_PRIMEOUTPUTFAILED.  The PrimeOutput method on OData SourceProject returned error code 0xC02090F5.  The component returned a failure code when the pipeline engine called PrimeOutput(). The meaning of the failure code is defined by the component, but the error is fatal and the pipeline stopped executing.  There may be error messages posted before this with more information about the failure.

Thanks for any help

June 24th, 2015 5:36pm

Seems that you need to remove these patches and see if there are updated for this issue.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
June 25th, 2015 1:40pm

Seems that you need to remove these patches and see if there are updated for t
June 29th, 2015 12:32pm

I suggest you re-install or indeed reach out to MS PSS
June 29th, 2015 9:24pm

Hi Bharat64,

I am trying to involve someone more familiar with this topic for a further look at this issue. Sometime delay might be expected from the job transferring. Your patience is greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your understanding and support.

Regards,
Katherine Xiong

June 29th, 2015 10:05pm

Hi Bharat,

What's the version of your SQL server? And do you use any third-party ODBC drivers in your SSIS package?

Based on my research, the cause of the error DTS_E_PRIMEOUTPUTFAILED & 0xC02090F5 could be varied, but I've seen a lot of them are caused by some third-party ODBC drivers that are not noncompliant with the .Net Framework.

In this case, you may try to contact the vendor of the third-party ODBC driver to determine whether the vendor has an update for the driver to resolve this issue. Or, you may also try the other workarounds in the following support article:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/969845

Besides that, have you seen any other error messages as this one says "There may be error messages posted before this with more information about the failure."

June 30th, 2015 10:13pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics