ERD
How can I create the ERD's on a windows server 2008 R2 without a floppy drive?
October 15th, 2010 5:49pm

MS replaced default Windows Recovery Environment (RE) with a Diagnostic and Recovery Toolset version 6.5 (or DaRT, earlier known as Winternals ERD Commander). How to Create a ERD Commander 2009 R2 Recovery Disk http://blogs.technet.com/b/shanecothran/archive/2009/11/09/how-to-create-a-erd-commander-2009-boot-disk.aspx
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
October 15th, 2010 6:09pm

It seems I have to subscribe to MDOP, MSDN or TechNet to get it. This is a very small organization with no need to get all that. Is there another way to get it? I really need to get my two servers disaster ready.
October 18th, 2010 9:41am

The full version is intended for IT professionals, and is available only as part of the Microsoft Desktop Optimization Pack for Software Assurance customers. However, you can download a free-trial as part of the Microsoft Diagnostics and Recovery Toolset . After downloading this toolset, install it to find an ISO file containing ERD Commander:
October 18th, 2010 12:34pm

That link takes me to a page that no longer exist. Any other suggestions?
October 21st, 2010 10:05am

I do have a microsoft volume license agreement but when I go to their site, I see nothing that leads me to ERD Commander or DaRT. An suggestions?
October 21st, 2010 4:34pm

You'd have to download MDOP, Microsoft Desktop Optimization Pack, DART is part of that software.A little knowledge is a dangerous thing. and so is a lot...
November 3rd, 2010 4:09pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics