Dynamic Access Control from PowerShell

Hi Guys 

Please I need your help, I am working with AD Dynamics Access Control (AD DAC)  and Windows Powershell (PS), the Idea is create a menu for AD DAC in PS, Everything is OK but I have a problem when I create  a new  ClaimType, because from AD DAC windows  Menu you can select an AD Attribute and there is a Column naming  "Value Type" , but in my Script I Don't know how to get this to show in OUT-GridView, I dont know what is the correct property. 

My Code:

Get-ADObject -SearchBase ((Get-AdRootDSE).SchemaNamingContext) -SearchScope 1 -filter *  -Property name, Ldapdisplayname | out-gridview -outputmode Single

Sorry But I can't put my image here 

Thanks in advance 

January 26th, 2015 10:07pm

Hi,

Change the -Property parameter to a wildcard and check the output. Once you know what property you need (assuming it is actually listed), you can add it to your current list.

As for posting screenshots, you'll need to post in the current verification thread stuck at the top of this forum here:

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=reportabug

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
January 26th, 2015 10:19pm

Thanks a lot for  to answer me Mike, I have put the wildcard  in property but I didnt find something similiar to Value Type.
 I will  wait until have the possibility to put pics, to show you a image what I need.

thanks Again

January 26th, 2015 11:19pm

Hi guys. this is that I need 
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
January 27th, 2015 3:50pm

Hi Anchismen,

Please check the cmdlet "Get-ADClaimType" to get claim type from Active Directory.

Refer to:

First Look at Dynamic Access Control in Windows Server 2012

If there is anything else regarding this issue, please feel free to post back.

Best Regards,

Anna Wang

February 8th, 2015 10:01pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics