Duel Nics Server 2008 R2
I am trying to setup a split network for an office, Connecting two different companys into a server. On the 10. network is our company infastructure and the server on our domain. On the 192 network is our partner. I have the internal nic and a nic card with duel nic's the Internal is set on the 10. and nic 1 on the card is the 192, nic two on the card is disabled. I was able to set security so that everyone can access the server and print to a networked print queue on this server, however once the 192. nic is enabled no domain functionality was availible... DFS replication, Domain authentication from the server, and I am not able to ping back to our network at our corp office. Ihave set this up in the past on a 2003 Server with no issues, just wondering what I am missing, wondering if this is a server or network routing issue
October 6th, 2011 4:37pm

I assume that there are 2 Gateways involved. 1 id for the 10 network and other one is for the 192 network? is that the situation, you should consider having Static presistant routs configured to rout traffic to appropriate network segments. Thamara.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
October 8th, 2011 9:08pm

Thanks I added a few static routes and all is well again... Thanks
October 11th, 2011 11:52am

Glad it helps :)
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
October 11th, 2011 12:04pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics