Download windows code name Longhorn
Hello Can i download cd image for windows code name Longhorn Plz,help me
March 25th, 2007 2:57am

Yes, all you need to do to get the latest Longhorn server beta (released on 3/23/07) is sign up for Microsoft Technet Plus or MSDN http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/subscriptions/default.aspx
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
March 25th, 2007 11:19am

I have already done that, but I do not see a download link for it.
March 26th, 2007 2:12am

ya so do i but i didn't see any link on microsoft.com web sit to download
March 28th, 2007 5:53pm

Longhorn Beta 3 is public now http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver/longhorn/default.mspx
April 27th, 2007 6:24pm

3 Of my downloads have halted at 20, 60 and 25% complete, and have not progressed since 26 April. No amount of re-initiating the downloads seems to go to completion.I would understand and assume that there is congestion at the moment, but an accurate message on the download pages would help too. Now the download process wont even go to the download page. Once you select your country (no matter which one) it goes back to the Longhorn homepage.It is a pity that Microsoft File Transfer Manager cannot pick up from where Down Them All has left and complete them. Or that FTM cannot accept the URL's to initiate or complete them?Surely there must be secondary (and tertiary) sites who could help complete these downloads. I already have obtained the Product Keys.Easily frustrated but not easily defeated.
April 28th, 2007 10:49am

I would suggest installing a download manager that will resume the stopped downloads. I have used gozilla with good results in the past. it will also make multiple connections at the same time, so you may see increased download speeds.
May 4th, 2007 1:02am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics