Domain login
I have set up a server with win 2003 for my volunteer fire dept. It has been working working fine for a few months until I tried to set up a VPN. I wasn't happy with it and uninstalled it. Since then I can't login ar join the domain from any client. DNS seems ok because I can ping inside the network by name and outside. DHCP is running and assigning ip correctly. The DNS has been uninstalled then reinstalled shortyly after the vpn was uninstalled because I couldn't ping by name. I think this is the issue but don't know where to go next.
June 15th, 2009 4:22am

Hello, When you say you can't login, do you mean you get an error like user unknown, bad password, etc? or you can't see the domain on the dropdown box from your workstation? Can you logon to the domain controller itself? if so look at the event viewer for any errors and post to the forumIsaac Oben MCITP:EA, MCSE
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
June 15th, 2009 7:20am

Hello,Can you logon to the domain controller and look in to the event viewer for any error and post to the forum.Isaac Oben MCITP:EA, MCSE
June 15th, 2009 7:38am

hi there, Please provide us the Ipconfig /alloutput from DC and also please do answer for Isaac's questions so that we can troubleshoot further.i think it might be the problem either with secure channel break / routing issue but at this point of time its difficult to predict without concerete info.sainath windows driver development.
June 15th, 2009 10:58am

Hello,additional to the question from the others, the server is Domain controller, when i understand you correct? You wrote you have removed the VPN but also uninstalled RRAS from it?Best regards Meinolf Weber Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
June 15th, 2009 1:48pm

hi bdelisa Any updates on the issue ?sainath !analyze
July 21st, 2009 12:07pm

I have fixed that issue with some reading and reasearch
September 6th, 2009 5:04am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics