Domain User profile missing
Hi All : My customer always complain me some of domain user profile missing from the PC ,any idea for this case ?sam
September 2nd, 2009 9:09am

Hi Samuel, Could you please provide more details, what exactly is happening, what error users see on the screen, etc. Wit the information you gave I can only assume that users use roaming profiles and when the logon to some PCs their profile cannot be loaded due to network or maybe permissions problem.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
September 2nd, 2009 10:34am

hi samuel,kudrat is correct, we need more info, logging to diagonize the problem such as a) please let us know the domain architecture ( how many DC / forest ) and what is the make / Operating system version of the client on which you are seeing this issue.b) Is this profile a roaming profile or normal profile c) is this issue happening to only one user ? or any user who logs into the machine, also would like to check this behavior by logging with the same user onto different machine d) please provide us the event logs e) please update your system to latest binaries / service packs and hotfixes.sainath !analyze
September 2nd, 2009 12:37pm

Hi kudrat and sainath : Many thx for your advice and the information as below : a). 1 DC 1 Domain and 1 Forest , Client OS is XP and Vista b). No profile is roaming file , All profile is normal profile c). The issue happened on some user randomly , all user login to his dedicated machine. d).i will gave you soon e).i will update it. many thx for your helpsam
September 7th, 2009 6:56am

hi samuelwai,thanks for the info, please provide further logs for investigation.sainath !analyze
September 7th, 2009 11:16am

hi samuelwai, thanks for the info, please provide further logs for investigation. sainath !analyze Hi all i am also having same issue, user profile is missing , so i need to welcome the domain again and after some time again the user profile is missing , user operation system is Xp and server operating system is windwos 2008 , pls any one can give me some advice and how to correct it
September 26th, 2009 10:54am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics