Domain Computer not located within Public Key Services
I am trying to get Wireless AP's to authenticate to AD using PEAP/MS-CHAP V2. I believe I am stuck on a certificate issue. I am attempting to follow: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc774602(WS.10).aspx Where it states: To confirm that the CA has necessary permissions on the Domain Computers and Domain Users containers: Click Start , point to Administrative Tools , and click Active Directory Sites and Services . On the View menu, click Show Services Node . Double-click Services , double-click Public Key Services , right-click Domain Computers , and click Properties . On the Security tab, confirm that the Cert Publishers group has Read and Write permissions. Right-click Domain Users , and click Properties . On the Security tab, confirm that the Cert Publishers group has Read and Write permissions. I follow the directions listed, and do not see "Domain Computers" within "Public Key Services". I have searched around, and see a few others have been stuck on this, but have not seen any answers which have worked (for them, or myself). Thanks ahead of time!
May 20th, 2010 3:38pm

Joson you are right on the money on this one. Thanks for posting this fix. It save me a great deal of time plus teeth grinding.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
June 21st, 2010 3:01pm

Have the same problem, and if what you had described does not help??
August 28th, 2012 4:28am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics