Domain Administrator s Passowrd
HI I have problem to login on the server2008. i create a domain administratorwith a complex password then i login with the local administrator. after restart the machine i cant login with local administratoron the server. #Any one help mine in this reagrds.Cheers
November 4th, 2009 12:39pm

Is the server a domain controller? If it is, once you install Active Directory Domain Services the local account will seize to exist. You can only login to the local account in safe mode or directory restore mode. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but this is what my memory is telling me.MCTS: Windows Server 2008 Active Directory, Configuring MCTS: Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure,Configuring Blog: http://www.nixadmins.net
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
November 4th, 2009 2:30pm

Hi, I agree with Mats. Please provide more information about your environment. As you mentioned i create a domain administrator with a complex password then i login with the local administrator., I recommend that you paste the exactly steps here for the further research. Thanks for your understanding. Best Regards, Vincent Hu
November 6th, 2009 12:50pm

microsoft help to this computer open with out password for ever
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
March 31st, 2011 3:31pm

It is really troublesome! When I met problem with my forgotten Windows Server 2008 domain password recovery, I finally got out of problem with Windows Password Recovery Corporation to DIY a password reset disk after tried many ways.Forgot Windows Password! How to Recover Lost Windows Password easily?
June 7th, 2011 12:06am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics