Does SCSM have a plugin or add-on for Change Log?

I am very new to what SCSM can offer so forgive me if this question sounds too simple. 

We are in desperate need for an app(anything) that will provide Change Log.  We are trying to be ITIL Compliant. 

Does anyone know if SCSM comes with or has an add-on for this feature? 

Thank you

April 28th, 2015 10:14am

Not sure If I understand Your question 100%, but here goes. All the Work Item types (Incident, Problem, Service Request, Change etc) have a history tab where every property and relationship change is registered. And yes, SCSM supports the Change management process as described by ITIL and MOF.

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
April 28th, 2015 4:46pm

Not sure If I understand Your question 100%, but here goes. All the Work Item types (Incident, Problem, Service Request, Change etc) have a history tab where every property and relationship change is registered. And yes, SCSM supports the Change management process as described by ITIL and MOF.

April 28th, 2015 8:44pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics