Do More With Less
I was recalling the Microsoft pitch for Windows Server 2008, "Do more with less." more, supports virtual hosts (multiple web sites insread of 1 site for each server). less, I was able to get it working on my Acer which is an antique Celeron machine. anything else I miss? My MVP is for the Windows Desktop Experience, i.e. Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 IT Remote Assistance is available for a fee. I am best with C++ and I am learning C# using Visual Studio 2010 Developer | Windows IT | Chess | Economics | Hardcore Games | Vegan Advocate | PC Reviews
May 3rd, 2011 11:51pm

Hi, This is a perfect interpretation, newer technologies always change our lives. J Windows server 2003-- Do More With Less: Save Time and Money. Optimizing every resource is what it’s all about. Windows server 2008-- Heroes Happen Here: In addition to incorporating new capabilities and enhancements to existing features--includes a number of improvements in the core OS that enhance the Operating System’s capabilities; such as features aimed at increasing the ability of Windows Server 2008 to support highly critical workloads by improving operational reliability, reducing system failures, and easing management. Technology changes life
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
May 5th, 2011 5:09am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics