Disable Language Bar
Hello,I am running a Windows 2008 x64 TS server and when my users log on and launch IE they see the Language Bar in the top right corner of their screen. I tried the following steps without success:In Regional Settings I set the Language Bar to hidden then copied the settings to all reserved accounts and deleted my profile (so that changes would take effect)I tried denying all access to CTFMON.EXEI tried adding a ShowStatus=3 value to [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\CTF\LangBar\] How do I disable the language bar?Thanks,D
December 9th, 2009 5:50am

1. Click Start, click Control Panel, and then double-click Regional and Language Options. 2. On the Languages tab, under Text services and input languages, click Details. 3. Under Preferences, click Language Bar. 4. Deselect the Show the Language bar on the desktop check box. 1. Click Start, click Control Panel, and then double-click Regional and Language Options. 2. On the Languages tab, under Text services and input languages, click Details. 3. Under Preferences, click Language Bar. 4. Deselect the Show the Language bar on the desktop check box. check this out :http://jaypeeonline.net/tips-tricks/howto-remove-restore-language-bar/ Network is my LOVE
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
December 19th, 2009 10:20pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics