Dirty setup due to virtual something????
I have a virtual everything it seems. Something had gained control of my networks/machines remotely. Have had to somehow change the way they get GP's configured during clean install.

September 7th, 2015 5:40pm

It seems that I am running as a client instead of work station.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
September 7th, 2015 5:41pm

If you really are asking for help, it might help if you read this post (http://sincealtair.blogspot.in/2010/04/how-to-ask-questions-in-technical-forum.html) and then come back and try asking again.
September 7th, 2015 5:45pm

I assume you are saying,,,,,Due to my lack of knowledge I can't get help here. If that is the case what do you suggest. I just want help. I thought these forums were for that. I do not have in depth knowledge on the specifics but enough to know how my machines get setup during a clean wipe and re-install not to mention the exceptions that get thrown are not clean.
September 7th, 2015 6:19pm

Yes, that is pretty much the case. Unless you can clearly state what your problem is, there is no way anyone here can possibly give you a solution.

For a start, it would help to know what sort of equipment you are using and what operating system. After that, a bit more detail of you problem and what the symptoms are.

September 7th, 2015 7:54pm

Okay,,,,,This is a simple question that is relevant but not precise. If I am just a basic user (Windows 7) should I in any way have a read only FS? I will do my best to explain in more detail if you answer this question. Thank You
September 7th, 2015 8:13pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics