Directory Application Directory
Hello everyone, I am currently trying to create a replica of a Directory Application Partition within my test environment. When running the commands to create the replica on another domain controller within the same site. I receive the following error. LDAP error 0x13(19 (Constraint Violation).Ldap extended error message is 000020B5: AtrErr: DSID-03152392, #1: 0: 000020B5: DSID-03152392, problem 1005 (CONSTRAINT_ATT_TYPE), data 0,Att 9067d (msDS-NC-Replica-Locations) Win32 error returned is 0x20b5(The name reference is invalid.)) Currenlty I have 2 domain controllers within that child test site. when trying to create the replica on the partition on the other server within that site I get the error. The command Im using is= add nc replica DC=DomainDNSZones,dc=test,dc=com testsrv1.childdomain.parentdomain.com Can someone guide me on what I may be missing here or what exactly is that error.
March 19th, 2010 10:05pm

Hello, how is DNS configured for the child domain? Please post an unedited ipconfing /all from the child DC/DNS servers.Best regards Meinolf Weber Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
March 21st, 2010 4:08pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics