Direct Routing NV Gateway BGP or other routing protocol configuration

So I have not been able to find any clear documentation on setting up dynamic routing for a Direct Routing mode Windows Server 2012 R2 NV Gateway. My setup is as follows; for the small network that I am operating I am implementing Network Virtualization for some of the subnets on the network. We have one gateway server and one VM that is going to be directly routing directly to the rest of the network; i.e. subnet 10.0.6.0/24 that is virtualized is going to directly route through the gateway with no NAT enabled or utilized to any of the other subnets in used throughout the network (the gateway is essentially just a router). However everything that I am seeing thus far for configuring dynamic routing relates to routing tenants through the gateways and not simply implementing dynamic routing so that I don't have to go and make static entries throughout the rest of the routing for the network to make the routing function correctly. Anyone got any good resources, information or articles that would be able to fill in the blanks on this topic?

Thanks for the help everyone!

May 24th, 2015 6:30pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics