Deployment Issues

HI Experts,

When i try to deploy my Maps project am getting below exception.

Error 181 Failed to add resource(s). Change requests failed for some resources. BizTalkAssemblyResourceManager failed to complete 
end type change request. Failed to update binding information. Cannot update send port "sp_sendPort". Cannot set send 
port "sp_CsustomSendPipeline" send pipeline. Send pipeline "SenPipelineName, not found.

I even cleared the temp binding file from 

C:\Users\MyLogin\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\BizTalk Server\Deployment\BindingFiles

Is there any way to work this

August 25th, 2015 6:12am

Hi Sandy,

The solution to this problem is quite easy, just remove all binding info files. After this you shouldn't get any more errors.

Try deleting the files in the "%APPDATA%\Microsoft\BizTalk Server\Deployment\BindingFiles\" folder and try again.

Option #2 Try to deleting the port before deploy and then recreate/configure it after deploy.

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
August 25th, 2015 6:48am

HI Kamlesh,

Thanks for your reply.

1.)I have already cleared files in that folder, but no luck.

2.)Send ports are binded to parties, so in order to delete them, first i must delete parties also.

August 25th, 2015 6:59am

Sandy,

It should work with option #1, but if not working and if your send port is not bounded with multiple parties and if doing deployment on test environment then just remove the reference from parties and you should able to delete port without delete the parties.

Please check below aspects also,

#3. Make sure all of your suspended messages for the application are terminated and your application is fully stopped. Then try redeploying your resources. 

#4. You can manually deploy your map using the BizTalk Admin console or using the BTSTask.exe

August 25th, 2015 7:19am

Are you updating binding information as well ? Is the map you are talking is applied on the send port .

I think your solution is also been changed .Your mapping resource is looking for specific send port "sp_sendPort" which is not being available at BizTalk admin console .

Workaround is to create a new send with name  sp_sendPort  and then you can update the mapping resource .

Or else you can do a fresh deployment on the specified machine.

Thanks

Abhishek

August 25th, 2015 7:21am

You are not able to deploy the MAPS because the MAPS are already assigned to specific ports. What you would need to do is to clear the maps assigned to the ports [the ports need not be deleted], then deploy the MAPS and then reassign them to the Ports.

Additionally, when you exported the MSI try doing so without BINDINGS.

Regards.

August 25th, 2015 7:32am

HI,

I have 3 projects i.e 1-schemas, 2-maps,3-pipelines and orchs.

for the first time i can able to deploy all the dll's , after that when i try to refresh, i mean update the Resources in BTS console for 1-schemas, am getting that exception, saying that pipelines is not found.

Pipelines is in project 3.

I have that send port available

August 25th, 2015 8:32am

So your first issue about Send port and Map is resolved right ?

For missing pipeline assembly just see the resources of the BizTalk application in BizTalk admin console .

You can also add resources to Application BizTalk admin console manually.

Thanks

Abhishek

August 25th, 2015 8:37am

HI,

No my first issue is not solved,

for the first time, i  will remove all the parties,send ports, receive ports and and then i can able to delete the Biztalk resources from application.

Deployment process:-

Now every thing is clean, so i deploy project 1,2 ,3 and then import bindings and start, seems fine here.

But the real problem when i try to update the BizTalk project 1 dll's

August 25th, 2015 8:45am

HI,

What happens if I use 'ReDeploy' set to false in BizTalk Deployment properties?

Any impact when i try to update the assembles later?

August 25th, 2015 8:49am

Hi,

You need to unenlist all your Orchestration ,send ports along with receive location ( stop the application ) ,delete any existing message which is in suspended state and then try to update the existing assembly .

Once done you can start up the application and restart the host instance

Hope this will work for your .

Thanks

Abhishek

August 25th, 2015 8:50am

HI,

Same problem, i can able to update proj2 and proj 3 , but can't able to update proj 1.

I do see some binding file getting created below

%APPDATA%\Microsoft\BizTalk Server\Deployment\BindingFiles\

Is there any way to stop this from creating ? or any ideas to deal with this situation?

August 25th, 2015 9:10am

What is the exception you are getting . There may be some while you try to update the assembly and some in the event log . Can you post those .

Thanks

Abhishek

August 25th, 2015 9:13am

HI,

What happens if I use 'ReDeploy' set to false in BizTalk Deployment properties?

Any impact when i try to update the assembles later?

Redeploy property setting to True (the default) enables you to redeploy the BizTalk assemblies without changing the version number.
August 25th, 2015 9:14am

HI,

Sorry no event log entry is written.

August 25th, 2015 9:28am

You are not able to deploy the MAPS because the MAPS are already assigned to specific ports. What you would need to do is to clear the maps assigned to the ports [the ports need not be deleted], then deploy the MAPS and then reassign them to the Ports.

Regards.

August 25th, 2015 11:24am

Regards.

• Edited by Shankycheil Tuesday, August 25, 2015 11:26 AM edit
August 25th, 2015 11:24am

Hi,

I guess your problem is with the second time deployment. When you select only schemas project and deploy that, it is removing all other projects and deploying schemas project.

You can check this in administration console and go to application and select maps. If you don't see any maps there then the schemas project deployment is clearing all other projects. So try deploying the entire solution (all the projects) insteade of just schema projects

August 25th, 2015 5:13pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics