Delete Reports from Reporting Server

Hi,

We have created and scheduled some test reports via Idera performance tool but we are unable to delete the reports. These are not custom reports and reports created with Schedule Email option in Idera. Unfortunately, I dera does not have any option to delete these reports and support is asking me if I tried this by deleting from SQL Server Reporting Services.

I looked at the Reporting services but can't find any place to delete these reports. This link does not help me because I don't have these (Or Report Manager)----> Configuration Manager console, navigate to System Center Configuration Manager / Site Database / Computer Management / Reporting / Reporting Services

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc678417.aspx

All I have is "Reporting Services Configuration Manager" under "Configuration Tools". How can I delete these reports from SQL Server Reporting services ?. Can I delete them from some tables in Reports databases ?. If so, what are the tables ?. I delete the jobs from SQL Server but the jobs are automatically created the next day emailing the reports again......Thanks for any help.

SQL Server 2012 SP2 - Windows 2008 R2.

April 20th, 2015 12:33pm

Never mind. Found it.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
April 20th, 2015 1:09pm

You should post what you did so help others...
April 20th, 2015 1:15pm

Hi DCarlos,

Glad to hear your issue have been resolved and I would appreciate you can share the information which will help others a lot!

Thanks,
Vicky Liu

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
April 20th, 2015 10:04pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics