Databases stuck on creating for hours
I am attempting to create a database on a server but it's been stuck at "Creating" status for a long time.  I tried to create another one and it's stuck at Creating as well.
March 20th, 2015 4:24pm

Hello Divergence2,

I would like to look further into this issue for you. If you could please provide more information about your situation including your subscription ID and server name I could investigate this further. You can email me at elfish at Microsoft dot com. Thank you.

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
March 20th, 2015 8:33pm

Thanks Eli,

I checked again just now and they both ended up getting created, I guess it just needed a long time, although I would have expected them to only take a few minutes at most!  Thanks for the followup

March 20th, 2015 11:28pm

Thanks Eli,

I checked again just now and they both ended up getting created, I guess it just needed a long time, although I would have expected them to only take a few minutes at most!  Thanks for the followup

March 21st, 2015 3:24am

Thanks Eli,

Thanks Eli,

Thanks Eli,

Thanks Eli,

Thanks Eli,

Thanks Eli,

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics