DPM 2007 client installation error 370
Hello, I have the problem I on the client (server) in the network is not a DPM Agent istallieren can. I always get the error 370th I can access from the DPM via services.msc to the remote server. A Firewall is not active. I have also tried the client manually Install but this has not worked.Sorry but my english is not so good. But google help me ;)thxElmar
September 15th, 2009 10:36am

Hi, According to the description, it seems that you encountered the 370 error when you installed DPM 2007 on a client. If I misunderstand your concern, please feel free to let me know. If so, it is recommend you to get further support in the corresponding community so that you can get the most qualified pool of respondents. Because the issue seems to be related to DPM. As we mainly focus on the General question about Windows Server system and here is not the best support resource for DPM, thanks for your understanding. For your convenience, I have list the related link as followed. Virtual Machine Manager PRO/SC integration http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/virtualmachinemgrproscintegration/threads Best Regards, Vincent Hu
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
September 15th, 2009 11:56am

Hi,Thanks for the info. i Posted in the other newsgruop.Best RegardsElmar Kraus
September 15th, 2009 12:10pm

Hi, Hope your issue will be resolved soon. Best Regards, Vincent Hu
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
September 15th, 2009 12:12pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics