DPM 2007 Protecting 2 instances Exchange
HelloI have a problem with DPM 2007 sp1. First, I have 3 windows server 2008 running Exchange 2007 sp1 with rollup 5in Mailbox Role with SCC,.In addition there are 2 instances VMB1 and VMB2 on the SCC which contain each 25 storage group and 25 databases (1 per storage group).I have 2 active node and 1 passive. DPM sp1 is installed on windows server 2003, with the KB 959605. The agents have the same update (2.0.8793.0). The problem is that I have succeeded to protect the first 25 storage group on VMB1 (with ese.dll, eseutil.exe).But I can't see the other 25, because they don't appear (only the volumes are present) under VMB2. Why the other storage group on VMB2are not visible in DPM ?Thank You Regards,Jeremy
January 16th, 2009 12:16pm

hi jerem,i would suggest you to post underSystem Center as your are having issue with DPI, we have engineers who are specialized in this particular product.http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/categories/scroll down to system center.Best of lucksainath Windows Driver Development
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
January 16th, 2009 1:56pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics