DOmain admin Credentials
When i Logged in from Domain user account and open the VNC Enterprise Server edition Application,it always asks for domain administrator credentials.After giving the credentials it will work,but once i logged off the user or restart the computer,it again asks for credentials of domain admin. I went to the properties of the VNC and choose the option compatibility and runas administrator,check the box,but also same problem. No any effect after changing the UAC too. I want to use the application without prompting the domain admin credentials everytime. Any Solutions. Thank you.
December 10th, 2012 12:20am

>>>>When I Logged in from Domain user account and open the VNC Enterprise Server edition Application,it always asks for domain administrator credentials.After giving the credentials it will work. What makes the difference logging in as domain user and providing domain admin credentials to start/run application, you can logon as domain admin and run application instead. I suggest you follow below steps and check for the difference. Give read& execute permissions to domain user for the folder "C:\Program Files\" or "C:\Program Files\VNC Enterprise Server edition Application\"If you want to disable UAC, go to Start-->Run-->msconfig--->Tools> select Change UAC settings>launch>scroll down the button to never notifyIf above steps does't helps you, please see this encryption rules and security settings of VNC Regards, Ravikumar P
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
December 10th, 2012 4:10am

Since this is not a Microsoft product, please contact VNC Technical Support for assistance.This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.
December 10th, 2012 7:43am

Since this is not a Microsoft product, please contact VNC Technical Support for assistance.This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
December 10th, 2012 3:39pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics