DNS INSTALATION ERROR Please pelase help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
hi, i get this errer code when trying to install the DNS role, i tried formating disk and re installing but no different, please help me, heres the error code: 2147023293 Please, i'm at breaking point, after fighting for 3 days solid, im close to giving up, if i dont get the answer its going out of my window, and thats another thing, everytime i try to write window i end up writing windowsand have to delete that s, its getting to me, please, please, please, please help. I cant beg you enough.
October 5th, 2007 8:49pm

you reformatted your disk and reinstalled windows and got the same error?!please explain more of your setup. what are the exact steps you are doing and where do you get this error. please also reply with all of the error, not just 2147023293.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
October 10th, 2007 8:52am

hi, i realised what it was, windows server 08 will only install dns if there is a network adapter installed. I had one in my computer but i hadnt installed the driver, this seems to be the reason why as the second i did this it started working. Thanks George
October 10th, 2007 9:41am

aha. minor details don't forget you need a static ip on that adapter, after you install it!
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
October 11th, 2007 2:41am

will do, thanks
October 11th, 2007 9:33am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics