DHCP restore flat file space to new server
I took over a site that had there domain server drives die. I was able to recover most the flat file space from the drives and have built a new 2003 std server. what i need help with is they had(or have some very funkey things setup in dhcp but no backups or notes to the fact of what was going on) I have a copy of the windows folder that has the system 32 with the dhcp folder that holds the dhcp.mdb. How do or can i export the info from the dhcp.mdb thats not attached to the server? I can not just put it in place of the of the new dhcp server as the regisrty info is not there. I also have the old hive files but dont know how to edit and copy the dhcp info from a file thats not on a server. the copy of windows is flat files only meaning non bootable system space.
January 27th, 2011 11:51pm

Hello, Please check the DHCP on Windows 2003 specific issues on the relevant forum. This forum is for backup/recovery discussion on Vista/Win7/Win2k8/R2 only. Thanks, Vikas Ranjan ------- This information is provided as-is without any warranties, implicit or explicit.-------
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
March 9th, 2011 12:55pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics