DHCP crash with NAP
Hi to all, i have a windows 2003 domain controller and a windows 2008 member server with DHCP installed, i configure this to use NAP, my client has windows xp sp2 installed.when i put a client in the network and it renew the ip, the client renew his ip but DHCP server crash and i have to manually restart it.I tryed to upograde firmware for the server and drive for the network card (Broadcom BCM5708c) but the problem persist.I've tried to disable NAP and the dhcp does not crash.Could someone help me?Thanks in advance Massimo
September 11th, 2008 1:44pm

Hi, For system crash issues, it is necessary to debug the related crash dump to locate the root cause. Also, in most cases, it is necessary to check the source codes as well. However, please understand that debugging is out of our forums support boundary. I'd like to recommend that you contact Microsoft Customer Support Service (CSS) for assistance, the support professionals there are better qualified to assist you. To obtain the phone numbers for specific technology request, please take a look at the website listed below: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-US;PHONENUMBERS Thank you for your understanding.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
September 16th, 2008 5:43am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics