DHCP Client Services cannot start
Dear All I cannot Start DHCP Client Srvc on win 2003 server i have modofied the registerieHKLM_CCS\Serevices\DHCP and TCPIP given full Permissions. I have runSc query Dhcp clinet the error is followsWIN32_EXIT_CODE 5.how to solve this issueRASA
August 11th, 2009 10:23am

Exit code 5 is access denied. check what user account the service is trying to start with, try to use an account that you are sure that it can authenticate for example and see what happens GL
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
August 11th, 2009 10:36am

Hi,What is the error message you get when you try to start the services.
August 11th, 2009 11:11am

Hi,Could not start the DHCP service on a Local Computer and Access Denied.I have change the Log on Using Network service full control.I have seen MS artical to update GPO their is only 1 policy is applied on system ie PasswordThanks And RegardsRASA
August 12th, 2009 9:29am

Hi, Which account did you use to start the service? Please try to start it using built-in Administrator to test. Thanks. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
August 12th, 2009 10:20am

Dear AllThanks all of You I have the Re-solution i did on my server areDHCP mgmt the Bindings were on 2 Ips LAN and WAN i unchecked the WAN and re-started the serverAll member server DHCP Clint services are started successfull.RegardsRASA
September 24th, 2009 6:36am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics