DFS Site Info
Hi, can Anybody Pls help me with a script that lists COMPUTERS SITE via DFSUTIL command . We have Around 5000 desktops spread over diff sites. all we need is Site info . for Eg .. I get the desired output if i run the below Commans DFSUTIL /Sitename:Computer1 OUTPUT- Site for Computer1 is PAK where Computer1 is the computer name in AD and PAK is Site where the Computer is located in DFS . All i wants is script that runs above command for 5000 desktop , which are listed in a TXT and Give me output in a CSV preferably. Thanks in advance for your help
October 22nd, 2009 1:58pm

Hi Sushil, As the issue is more related to scripting, I have to say that we are not the best support resource for it. If you need any help on customizing the script, I would like to suggest that you initial a new thread in the Official Scripting forum for better and accurate answer to the question. The community members and support professionals there are more familiar with scripting and can help you in a more efficient way. The Official Scripting Guys Forum! http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/ITCG/threads Thank you for your understanding.Best Regards, Wilson Jia This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
October 23rd, 2009 9:08am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics