Customized incident form

Hi ,

I am customizing incident form and i am adding Job title of the affected user field to the form.Could you let me know how to configure this class that this should populate from Active directory.

Thanks

February 26th, 2015 2:50am

Hi Krish

You will need to target the field to the class of active directory user when you have put the text box on the page. Place you text box then in the properties window click on binding path, scroll down to where it says affected user and select the job title property.

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
February 26th, 2015 4:41am

Hi Krish

You will need to target the field to the class of active directory user when you have put the text box on the page. Place you text box then in the properties window click on binding path, scroll down to where it says affected user and select the job title property.

February 26th, 2015 9:37am

Hi Krish

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
February 26th, 2015 9:37am

Hi Krish

February 26th, 2015 12:37pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics