Custom Lists Not Saving
I have created a custom Service Request form and I'm trying to use a few custom lists.  I've tried changing the list that an existing control uses and I've tried hiding existing controls to put new controls over them.  When I used new controls, I made sure to specify the list and binding path after extending the Service Request class.  After I import the management pack and create a test Service Request, I am able to select from my custom lists in the dropdowns and save the SR.  When I re-open the SR as if to update it, all of the custom dropdowns are empty.  The selections are not being saved.  How do I fix this?
January 9th, 2014 12:11am

I have experienced this problem a few times myself. In my case i restarted service manager server and the console and after that it worked. Have you tried restarting?

But in some rare cases i had to modify the bindings because i forgot to set the bindings correct on some forms. Make sure your bindings are correct.

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
January 9th, 2014 9:31am

What I ended up having to do was re-customize the form from scratch.  Instead of specifying the list and then the binding, I specified the binding and let it auto-populate the list.  That seems to have made the difference.
  • Marked as answer by BrianG_ERDMAN Thursday, January 09, 2014 3:08 PM
January 9th, 2014 6:08pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics