Custom Cube Data not Correct

Hi

I have made a custom cube which is designed to show how many incidents are logged based on a location, which is a CI object part of the Cireson Asset Management. It works fine with work items however I wanted the ability to link to Incidents/Service Requests etc. directly so created the following management pack.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<ManagementPack SchemaVersion="2.0" ContentReadable="true" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
<Manifest>
<Identity>
<ID>LocationDim.DW.Library</ID>
<Version>1.0.0.0</Version>
</Identity>
<Name>LocationDim.DW.Library</Name>
<References>
<Reference Alias="DWBase">
<ID>Microsoft.SystemCenter.Datawarehouse.Base</ID>
<Version>7.5.1561.0</Version>
<PublicKeyToken>31bf3856ad364e35</PublicKeyToken>
</Reference>
<Reference Alias="ref1">
<ID>CiresonAssetManagement</ID>
<Version>7.5.60.108</Version>
<PublicKeyToken>98ba2176e2a9efbc</PublicKeyToken>
</Reference>
<Reference Alias="ref2">
<ID>System.Library</ID>
<Version>7.5.8501.0</Version>
</Reference>
<Reference Alias="ref3">
<ID>System.WorkItem.Library</ID>
<Version>7.5.3079.442</Version>
</Reference>
<Reference Alias="CoreIncident">
<ID>System.WorkItem.Incident.Library</ID>
<Version>7.5.3079.0</Version>
</Reference>
<Reference Alias="IncidentDWLibrary">
<ID>ServiceManager.IncidentManagement.Library.Datawarehouse</ID>
<Version>7.5.3079.0</Version>
</Reference>
</References>
</Manifest>
<Warehouse>
<Outriggers />
<Dimensions>
<Dimension ID="LocationDim" Accessibility="Public" InferredDimension="true" Target="ref1!Cireson.AssetManagement.Location" HierarchySupport="IncludeDerivedClassProperties" Reconcile="true" />
</Dimensions>
<Facts>
<RelationshipFact ID="IncidentRelatesToLocationFact" Accessibility="Public" Domain="DWBase!Domain.IncidentManagement" TimeGrain="Daily" SourceType="CoreIncident!System.WorkItem.Incident" SourceDimension="IncidentDWLibrary!IncidentDim">
<Relationships RelationshipType="ref3!System.WorkItemRelatesToConfigItem" TargetDimension="LocationDim" />
</RelationshipFact>
<RelationshipFact ID="IncidentAboutLocationFact" Accessibility="Public" Domain="DWBase!Domain.IncidentManagement" TimeGrain="Daily" SourceType="CoreIncident!System.WorkItem.Incident" SourceDimension="IncidentDWLibrary!IncidentDim">
<Relationships RelationshipType="ref3!System.WorkItemAboutConfigItem" TargetDimension="LocationDim" />
</RelationshipFact>
<RelationshipFact ID="LocationOwnedByUserFact" Accessibility="Public" Domain="DWBase!Domain.Common" TimeGrain="Daily" SourceType="ref1!Cireson.AssetManagement.Location" SourceDimension="DWBase!ConfigItemDim">
<Relationships RelationshipType="ref2!System.ConfigItemOwnedByUser" TargetDimension="DWBase!UserDim" />
</RelationshipFact>
<RelationshipFact ID="LocationRelatesToLocationFact" Accessibility="Public" Domain="DWBase!Domain.Common" TimeGrain="Daily" SourceType="ref1!Cireson.AssetManagement.Location" SourceDimension="DWBase!ConfigItemDim">
<Relationships RelationshipType="ref2!System.ConfigItemRelatesToConfigItem" TargetDimension="LocationDim" />
</RelationshipFact>
</Facts>
</Warehouse>
<LanguagePacks>
<LanguagePack ID="ENU" IsDefault="true">
<DisplayStrings>
<DisplayString ElementID="LocationDim.DW.Library">
<Name>LocationDim.DW.Library</Name>
<Description>Location DW Library</Description>
</DisplayString>
</DisplayStrings>
</LanguagePack>
</LanguagePacks>
</ManagementPack>

When trying to analyse the cube I can see that there is no data brought across and looking at the relationship fact tables I can see that those don't have any data in.

What have I done wrong in my MP to result in the data not coming across? Is it because I'm targeting the incidentdim instead of the workitemdim? How could I link the location CI using the existing relationships in service manager to the individual work item classes rather than the generic work item class?

September 9th, 2015 6:51am

Think I've managed to do this another way by using the default relationships and substituting the dimensions in that I want to measure
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
September 10th, 2015 5:09am

Think I've managed to do this another way by using the default relationships and substituting the dimensions in that I want to measure
September 10th, 2015 9:06am

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
September 10th, 2015 9:06am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics