Crystal Report Export not working in Server 2008
Hi Please Help.. I am Using Crystal report Report 9 with VB 6 and SQL Server 2008. All my Client PC s (Windows XP SP3) are able to export the reports in any format but with my SERVER - (Windows Server 2008 (32 Bit)) it isn't possible. The Button is very much enabled but when I click on it, Nothing happens.. Please Help...
November 1st, 2010 10:05am

Hi, I would like to suggest you try to run SAP Crystal Reports under Compatibility Mode to check if it works. Run in compatibility mode with administrative privilege ================================ 1. Right-click the .exe file of the SAP Crystal Reports program and choose Properties. 2. Switch to the Compatibility tab. 3. Please check the Run this program in compatibility mode for and choose Windows XP (Service Pack 3). 4. Check the Run this program as an administrator box under the Privilege Level. 5. Click Apply, click OK. Note: If the option is unavailable when running this program as an administrator, it means that either the application is blocked from always running elevated, the application does not require administrative credentials to run, or you are not logged into the computer as an administrator. If it does not work, it is high recommended to contact your local SAP Support Engineers for further assistance. They are more familiar with their own product. Regards,Please remember to click Mark as Answer on the post that helps you, and to click Unmark as Answer if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
November 2nd, 2010 2:32am

Hi Arthur, Thanks for Your reply.... I have set the Program compatibility mode to Windows 2003 Server, and Run the application in Administrator mode. So I got a Message saying "No Export DLL s Found". So I Copied all the Dll s that are in %systemroot%\Crystal Folder to C:\Windows\System32 Folder. So the Problem is very well solved. Now I am able to Export my reports..
November 2nd, 2010 9:06am

If anyone is running this on an x64 machine, try copying those dlls into Syswow64 folder instead.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
June 2nd, 2011 10:59am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics