Creating a report for Forefront Identity Manager 2010 R2 - Group members

So basically I just want list a members from groups in a nice report. I am a little bit confused about creating a working dataset for my target. I am using a SQL Server Report builder 3.0.

I have some experience creating reports for MS CRM 2011/2013 with business intelligence studio, so creating a report is not a problem right now. Just creating a Dataset and correct relationship.

Can someone point me to the correct direction?

I think I need at least these tables:

FIMPersonDim, FIMGroupDim

June 22nd, 2015 7:37am

Hi,

Please refer to the link below:

FIM 2010 R2 Reporting Custom Reports and Extensibility

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/jj133861%28v=ws.10%29.aspx?f=255&MSPPError=-2147217396

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
June 23rd, 2015 3:42am

I am a little bit confused about the article above. So did I understand right, I need to modify the schema if I want to create a report which just lists groups with members added?
July 1st, 2015 7:17am

it seems like you are attempting to gather AD group membership.

There is no default relationship for "domain user or group is member of domain group", and this data isn't imported into the ServiceManager database by the AD connector. If you have another source for this relationship, then that source would need to define it's own relationship, and you would need to look to that custom relationship for this information.

July 3rd, 2015 12:41pm

There is no default relationship for "domain user or group is member of domain group", and this data isn't imported into the ServiceManager database by the AD connector. If you have another source for this relationship, then that source would need to define it's own relationship, and you would need to look to that custom relationship for this information.

July 3rd, 2015 4:37pm

July 3rd, 2015 4:37pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics