Create database failing for 5th time

Trying to create a sql database and its failing continuously and not succeeding. Tried different locations southeast asia and then westus in case some regional issues but no luck. Just says below "Could not submit the request to create database 'settlements'.

Not sure if doing something wrong. neways above isnt useful. 

January 12th, 2015 8:36am

Hi,

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Are you trying to create the database from the management portal ? Which edition [basic, standard] database are you choosing? Which subscription [Pay as you go] do you have ?

Regards,

Mekh.

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
January 12th, 2015 9:43am

Creating using the mgmt. portal. Tried both the portals new and current one. Using MSDN subscription and creating Standard S2. It creates the server but fails to create the database. 
January 12th, 2015 7:43pm

Hi rick301,

Do you successfully create other edition databases? If no, it could be an issues with your subscription. I recommend you use the below link to open a support ticket.
http://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/support/options/

Thanks,
Lydia Zhang

If you have any feedback on our support, please click here.

January 13th, 2015 12:08pm

Really I've to buy support cause a basic thing as creating SQL instance doesn't work in self-serve manner and indicate the exact error.
January 21st, 2015 3:19am

I'd love to help here.  Can you please tell me what region you're trying to create this S2 in?  Also have you tried creating an S2 in another region? 

Thanks Guy

January 22nd, 2015 2:42am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics