Create Exchange Connector Wizard generates error during setup

I have downloaded the Exchange Connector v3 from the Microsoft download site and followed the connector installation instructions. (Downloaded from http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=38791) After two failures to install, I followed the instructions found here: http://blogs.technet.com/b/infratalks/archive/2012/08/16/step-by-step-installation-of-exchange-connector-3-0-rc-for-system-center-2012-service-manager.aspx.  Same error.  I followed the suggestions on several other sites, always with the same result.  When I attempt to create the connector, I enter the account info and click Test Connection.  It always returns the following:

The connection to the server was unsuccessful.  Please check the server name and/or credentials entered.

Additional information:  Unable to validate credentials, please refer to the event logs for more information (Error Type=MissingMethodException, Message=Method not found: 'Microsoft.Exchange.WebServcies.Data.FindItemsResults`1<Microsoft.Exchange.WebServices.Data.Item> Microsoft.Exchange.WebServices.Data.ExchangeService.FindItems(Microsoft.Exchange.WebServers.Data.WellKnownFolderName, Microsoft.Exchange.WebServices.Data.SearchFilter, Microsoft.Exchange.WebServices.Data.ItemView'.)

There are no events regarding the Exchange connector in any of the event logs on either the Service Manager server or on the Exchange Server.  I am running Service Manager 2012 R2 and Exchange Server 2010 SP3.  I have confirmed the autodiscover service is working properly for IE and Outlook.  I have copied the Microsoft.Exchange.WebServices.dll file into the Service Manager installation folder.  I have run the impersonation cmdlet in the Exchange Management Shell.  I have tried the wizard with and without impersonation (I created a mailbox for the SM Workflow account).  I have verified the workflow account is a member of the administrator role in the Service Manager console.  I'm stumped.  Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?

All suggestions welcome.

January 9th, 2014 9:37pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics