CozyRoc OpenPGP Task

I have downloaded and installed the CozyRoc SSIS add on for SQL Server 2012. I'm trying to leverage the Open PGP Task, but am running into issues with encrypting files.

We need to encrypt files to send to one of our vendors. They have provided us with their public key (PublicKey.asc).

I've created the package and configured the Open PGP task wit the key. The task runs successfully, but fails to encrypt the file - the contents are still visible.

When I use Kleopatra to encrypt the file with the same key, the file is successfully encrypted.

Is there some special steps when trying to encrypt files using a key other than your own?

T

September 3rd, 2015 11:53pm

Hi Robinson,

Since the issue regards to a third party tool. It is out of the support boundaries of our forum, I suggestion you post the question in the following forum: http://www.cozyroc.com/aggregator/sources/4. It is appropriate and more experts will assist you.

Thanks,
Katherine Xiong

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
September 4th, 2015 12:04am

I've seen several posts on this forum about the CozyRoc SSIS add-ins, and they seem to get answered by other users of this forum...?
September 5th, 2015 9:52am

I've seen several posts on this forum about the CozyRoc SSIS add-ins, and they seem to get answered by other users of this forum...?

Yes, this is a community site where members are free to help each other according to their experiences.  There are even folks from CozyRoc that help answer general SSIS questions here as well as CozyRoc specific ones.  That being said, the vendor forum (https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/cozyroc) is more on-topic for questions regarding their SSIS components.

I can say there are no "special" steps needed to encrypt files other than the public key.  But it's been several years since I've done that myself.

September 5th, 2015 12:17pm

Thanks, Dan:

I will wait and see if anyone responds here, but in the interim, I'll try their forum.

Thank you!

September 5th, 2015 2:33pm

Hi,

Please contact COZYROC support here for further assistance.

September 6th, 2015 12:51pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics