Content Type based on Wiki Page displays incorrectly in search results

I have a content type that is based on the Wiki Page content type. I've applied this content type to certain pages, but not others, on several sites throughout one site collection. There are about 64 instances of this content type. The content type has Managed Metadata site columns applied to it.

When I search for this content type, all 64 results appear on the left-hand refinement panel. However, only about 5 results appear in the actual search results area.

If I click on one of the refiners that is not displayed, and apply it, I am able to see that particular result. But, unlike every other search experience, I cannot see ALL of the results that I should be seeing.

The content is being indexed, and the refinement panel on the left is showing the correct number of results. I just can't get them to display in the main search results page correctly (even though everything else displays correctly in this same search results page).

I have not customized the search results page to use any particular Display Template...

I am stumped!

July 3rd, 2013 4:20am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics