Console Error Message - Full Adaptor

Full error below:

Date: 15/06/2012 09:07:30
Application: Service Manager Console
Application Version: 7.5.1561.0
Severity: Error

Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.UI.ViewFramework.AdvancedListSupportException: The Full adapter threw an exception. See the FullUpdate property to see the exception.
   at Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.UI.ViewFramework.AdvancedListSupportAdapter.DoAction(DataQueryBase query, IList`1 dataSources, IDictionary`2 parameters, IList`1 inputs, String outputCollectionName)
   at Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.UI.DataModel.QueryQueue.StartExecuteQuery(Object sender, ConsoleJobEventArgs e)
   at Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.ServiceManager.UI.Console.ConsoleJobExceptionHandler.ExecuteJob(IComponent component, EventHandler`1 job, Object sender, ConsoleJobEventArgs args)

Haven't been able to nail down when this happens but we have 5 analysts using the console and this occurs pretty randomly. Currently we only use the incident section of the console. All users are in the incident resolvers user role.

June 16th, 2012 10:07am

Hi

This is reported as a bug(ID 719217) on the connect site.

This happens when you idle in a view for about an hour.
I think its just in views that are new in 2012, e.g "Assigned to me".

You can ignore the message and continue to work in the console.

Microsoft says:
"We will consider this for an upcomming release/SP"

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
June 16th, 2012 10:46am

Thanks for the reply.

I have searched everywhere on the connect site and can on find where to submit suggestions for "System Center 2012".

Do you have a link for the bug submission site?

June 20th, 2012 11:05am

I have the same error on the view of Computers(Configuration item)

I can't see the computers anymore

June 20th, 2012 11:09am

SM 2010

I have the same error on a CI view for Computers which used to work. But now it can load data the first time only. The next time I click on the view I get this error:

Date: 21-Jun-2012 14:14:54
Application: System Center Service Manager Console
Application Version: 7.0.6555.128

Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.UI.ViewFramework.AdvancedListSupportException: The Full adapter threw an exception. See the FullUpdate property to see the exception.
   at Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.UI.ViewFramework.AdvancedListSupportAdapter.DoAction(DataQueryBase query, IList`1 dataSources, IDictionary`2 parameters, IList`1 inputs, String outputCollectionName)
   at Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.UI.DataModel.QueryQueue.StartExecuteQuery(Object sender, ConsoleJobEventArgs e)
   at Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.ServiceManager.UI.Console.ConsoleJobExceptionHandler.ExecuteJob(IComponent component, EventHandler`1 job, Object sender, ConsoleJobEventArgs args)

June 21st, 2012 12:20pm

SCSM2012 RTM.

This Full Adaptor error has blue screened a couple of our workstation machines, we're in the process of updating our display drivers to see if that helps. Can't quite repro it at the moment, seems quite random in our enviroment.

June 26th, 2012 4:33pm

SJM,

What desktop OS are you running?

June 28th, 2012 9:39pm

Hi Doug,

We're running Windows 7 Enterprise SP1.

However we've also deployed the Service Manager Console to Windows XP via App-V (but this is not a supported configuration).

Regards

June 29th, 2012 11:49am

We are getting this regularly, but it is after maybe 10 minutes, definitely not an hour.
February 21st, 2013 2:35pm

We are seeing this message daily whenever an analyst is in the console working on Incidents.

Date: 3/27/2013 8:22:24 PM
Application Version: 7.5.2905.0

SCSM2012 SP1 not sure if MS has a fix...

March 28th, 2013 12:05pm

We are having the same issue with Version: 7.5.2905.0. Any news on this?
April 26th, 2013 8:58am

I am also seeing this issue with UR2

Cheers

Shaun

May 30th, 2013 12:18pm

I have the same issue, any news on this?
June 4th, 2013 11:26am

Same here...

Date: 05.06.2013 10:57:39
Application Version: 7.5.2905.0

June 5th, 2013 10:03am

We were getting this regularly, then it seemed to have gone away. We do get it from time to time still, but not nerar as regularly as we did. Wish I could tell you what fixed it, but I do not know... :(
September 10th, 2013 6:40pm

We are getting this too.
We have about 20 people using Service manager. Version 7.5.3079.0.

It does not seem to appear on any of our Machines running Windows 8 or later, but seems to only happen on Windows 7.

I'm going to be trying to see if it is being caused by either of the Dependencies of the console.
Perhaps this is only happening with a particular version of SQL Server Analysis Tools, or the Report Viewer Redistributable.

It may also only be happening on 32 bit instances.

Has anybody else had any luck with figuring this issue out?

April 13th, 2015 10:18am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics