Configuring Windows 2008 Server Services for the Macintosh Users
How would I setup a Windows 2008 Server volumes and networking, and testing of Macintosh users that would like to use a windows 2008 server with 25 TB of Disk Space. We currently have a Apple Server that is running out of disk Space and I purchased a Server with 25TB of Disk Space for the sole purpose of seeting up Windows 2008 Servers appletalk protocol so that the Marketing department would have access to this New Server. I am not a MAC Tech guy so anyone reading this can please help me out I would be really greatful so would the Marketing Department. -martinMartin Enriquez TechNet Forums
May 23rd, 2011 7:14pm

Will do!Martin Enriquez TechNet Forums
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
May 24th, 2011 7:43pm

Can someone just give me a step by step guide on what settings need to be set on the windows 2008 R2 Enterprises Edition Server. I been reading alot on this subject and there are alot of different vendors that have special software that will let me connect my mac users to this server but I would like to see if out of the box i can configure mac macbook pros to my windows 2008 server there is about 6 mac users that I would like to see them on a windows 2008 server and our domain is not a .local so dns should ne be a issue. Also I have a mac server that once i have these users seeing my new windows 2008 server i would like to copy the data from the mac server to this new server. Any help in resolving this issue would be awesome. -martin Martin Enriquez TechNet Forums
June 16th, 2011 1:21pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics