Configure the domain-wide _msdcs.ForestName zone to the forest-wide DNS application directory partition
Has anyone done this before in a production environment? I need to do this and I'm not sure what to expect. Configure the domain-wide _msdcs.<var>ForestName</var> zone to the forest-wide DNS application directory partition
August 9th, 2011 8:07pm

Hello, if you talk about Case2 in http://support.microsoft.com/kb/817470/, yes i have done it without any problemBest regards Meinolf Weber Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
August 9th, 2011 11:15pm

did you experience any thing at all? Such as did it need to rediscover records, disappear for a moment and reappear, anything at all?
August 10th, 2011 8:38am

did you experience any thing at all? Such as did it need to rediscover records, disappear for a moment and reappear, anything at all? Hello, as said before i had no problems working with Case2 form the KB article.Best regards Meinolf Weber Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
August 10th, 2011 11:43am

thanks
August 10th, 2011 11:49am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics