Configure the Share Point 2013 Management Pack

When I configure the sharepoint 2013 mp I got the below error it tell that sharepoint farm account does not exist or it does not have permission but unfortunately we have deployed the share point farm from that user id which I am giving so kindly tell me the solution

The Event Policy for the process started at 1:54:45 PM has detected errors in the output. The 'StdErr' policy expression:
.+

matched the following output:

Account SharePoint Farm Account doesn't exist

Command executed: "C:\Windows\system32\cmd.exe" /c powershell.exe -NoLogo -NoProfile -Noninteractive "$ep = get-executionpolicy; if ($ep -gt 'RemoteSigned') {set-executionpolicy remotesigned} & '"C:\Program Files\Microsoft System Center 2012 R2\Operations Manager\Server\Health Service State\Monitoring Host Temporary Files 3184\408275\AdminTask.ps1"' 'Microsoft.SharePoint.Foundation.Library.mp.config'"

Working Directory: C:\Program Files\System Center Management Packs\

One or more workflows were affected by this.

Workflow name: Microsoft.SharePoint.ConfigSharePoint

Instance name: Microsoft SharePoint Farm Group

Instance ID: {6CB0A80D-D833-26EA-13C1-0CA48A57F5E2}

Management group: MGName

Error Code: -2130771918 (Unknown error (0x80ff0032)).

January 29th, 2015 6:11pm

Hi,

It seems like that the run as Account is not configured correctly, please add the Run As Account being used to execute the task, add the account running the task as part of the Operations Manager Administrators role.

When run the "Configure SharePoint Management Pack" task please select the appropriate task credentials (preferably the SharePoint Admin Run As Account you have previously setup).

And you should make sure you are following the management pack guide to deploy the MP.

Regards,

Yan Li

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
January 30th, 2015 10:26am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics