Computer did not resync because no time data was available
Computer did not resync because no time data was available Hello How can i fix this problem : when using w32tm /resync to synchronize the time with DC, you may receive this message: "Sending resync command to local computer... The computer did not resync because no time data was available".Network is my LOVE
August 26th, 2009 10:12am

WE find 'Type' in the right panel of HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\W32Time\Parameters is set to NTP instead of NT5DS. Changing to NT5DS synchronizes to domain hierarchy. Note: remember to restart the windows time service to take effect.Network is my LOVE
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
August 26th, 2009 10:13am

This behavior will occur if a GPO (G roup P olicy O bject) for a Windows Time Service object is configured incorrectly. To fix this problem: 01. Start / Run / dsa.msc / OK . 02. Right-click the Domain Controllers container and press Properties . 03. Select the Group Policy tab. 04. Select the Default Domain Controllers Policy and press Edit . If GPMC is implemented, press Open first. 05. Expand Computer Configuration / Administrative Templates / System / Windows Time Service . 06. Right-click Global Configuration Settings and press Properties . 07. Select Not Configured . 08. Press Apply and OK . 09. Expand Windows Time Service . 10. Double-click Enable Windows NTP Client . 11. Select Not Configured . 12. Press Apply and OK . 13. Double-click Configure Windows NTP Client . 14. Select Not Configured . 15. Press Apply and OK . 16. Double-click Enable Windows NTP Server . 17. Select Not Configured . 18. Press Apply and OK . 19. Exit the Group Policy Editor . 20. Close any open policy dialog boxes. 21. Open a CMD.EXE window. 22. Type gpupdate /force and press Enter . Network is my LOVE
August 26th, 2009 10:17am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics