Chinese Language are no longer availble on VS 2013 Ultimte

Recently i have updated windows 10 on my working PC, the OS is good but it brought me an issue on Visual studio.

I used to have everything running properly but i just found out i cannot type any Chinese language on my SSRS template. does any one have a solution on this? 

Thanks in advance.

Screenshot below for your reference:

September 6th, 2015 10:57am

Also, the funny thing is the chinese languge does not work on the text box but it works on the labels. I also tried to install the Chinese language pack, it does not work as well.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
September 6th, 2015 11:43am

Hi Johnny,

The   issue  can be fixed by installing Chinese language on server (where SQL reporting services are running).

Also same issue fixed by installing SQL CU6 update (without installing language pack). Here is the link for that update http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2489376

September 6th, 2015 11:45am

Thanks a lot Milan, I tried install Chinese language and it didn't work even the menu and others has changed to proper Chinese.

That is really weird as it worked perfectly fine before.

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
September 6th, 2015 7:45pm

Hi JohnnyKahWang,

According to your description, the Chinese language is not able to display in report server template which is installed in Windows 10, right?

For this issue, I would recommend you to submit a feedback to the Microsoft Connect at this link https://connect.microsoft.com/SQLServer/Feedback. This connect site will serve as a connecting point between you and Microsoft, and ultimately the large community for you and Microsoft to interact with. Your feedback enables Microsoft to offer the best software and deliver superior services, meanwhile you can learn more about and contribute to the exciting projects on Microsoft Connect.

If you have any question, please feel free to ask.

Best regards,
Qiuyun Yu

September 6th, 2015 9:58pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics