Changes in management pack not reflected in SCSM database

Hi!

I have updated display name of enumeration in management pack and uploaded MP with new version.

In Lists GUI there is still the old text, SMLets cannot find new text, and exporting MP shows new text.

When I try to update the text via GUI in lists, it throws - Management pack version mismatch between DB:

Message: Version mismatch. The management pack ([ManagementPack.a158e50cb4ba418b85d8396311fe58cd]) requested from the database was version 7.5.1561.3 but the actual version available is 7.5.1561.5.

What can be done to force updating DB from the latest MP? I cannot afford to delete the management pack, it contains critical configur

October 29th, 2013 3:51am

Did you try Closing the console and reopening it? Also you may want to restart the service manager services (specially System Center Management Configuration Service).
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
October 29th, 2013 10:24am

None of that helps.

I restarted server, and that helped. But today new changes get stalled again.

October 30th, 2013 4:46am

Is there anything in the management server's EventLog after you import your MPs? Any warnings or errors?
October 30th, 2013 9:49am

How many Management Servers do you have?

November 11th, 2013 2:27pm

The course of action here is to open the xml file in an xml editor, then use find and replace to ensure that all of the version references in the mp are the same.  Most likely, the version in the references section and the one the categories section are not equal.
November 11th, 2013 3:31pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics