Change port number VPN Connection PPTP
Hello, I have one router, and behind it two networks. Each network with Isa Server and RRAS. router1, network1 with IsaServer1 and RRAS1 and network 2 with IsaServer2 and RRAS2 I have NAT configured in the router1, the rule's NAT makes forward all ports to the IsaServer1. The VPN PPTP connection to network1 works OK. Now I need to configure another VPN PPTP connection for network2 using the same router. For this job I have to change the ports VPN connection of RRAS2, because I cann't have two VPN connections, one of network1 and other of network 2 using the same port 1723 and protocol 47 with a unique router. Is possible to change the port listening? I am able to increase the numbers of the ports of Mini Wan Port (PPTP), but not to change the number. I thing that the best solution is have several routable ip public and the problem is over, but at this moment I only have one. Thanks in advanced.
May 6th, 2011 4:35am

Hi Tacheleu, Thanks for posting here. Have you considered achieving the goal by NLB? Please take look the example in the link below: Example: Scaling NLB Solutions http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc759135(WS.10).aspx Thanks. Tiger Li Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
May 9th, 2011 3:33am

Hello Tiger, I have read your link, and it is very interesting, but too "complicated" in terms of infraestructure and configuration. We don't have VPN servers with RRAS between internet and our internal network. But, I thing that the problem is saolved with another puplic Ip, isn't it¿? Thanks!
May 9th, 2011 4:19am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics