Change Templates SCSM Portal

Hello Guys

I have SCSM 2012 R2 installed and is operational, but I require to change colors corporate portal.

Only I could change colors to the page where the services are displayed, but the Home menu, My activities,I could not do it.

I need to change the background to white, with blue menus.

Another problem is that I have a portal in Spanish, but the menus Home, My Activities continue to appear in English, you can change them in some file.

Thanks for your help.

Regards

July 20th, 2015 3:27pm

for color, you must edit masterpage css. You can use sharepoint designer for it.

And if you want to change navigation links language, first change language to spanish and then select site settings(as spanish).

select Quick launch.

Click edit link.

Change Here.

FIRAT

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
July 20th, 2015 5:56pm

for color, you must edit masterpage css. You can use sharepoint designer for it.

And if you want to change navigation links language, first change language to spanish and then select site settings(as spanish).

select Quick launch.

Click edit link.

Change Here.

FIRAT

July 20th, 2015 9:54pm

select Quick launch.

Click edit link.

Change Here.

FIRAT

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now

select Quick launch.

Click edit link.

Change Here.

FIRAT

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics