Cannot save VPN settings - SSTP
We have SSTP setup and operational but some Windows 7 machines just cannot save some of the SSTP settings. This issue is hit and miss as some freshly built laptops work fine, others don't. Specifically, I can create a SSTP connection manually and it saves everything BUT it will not allow me to save my Protected EAP Properties. Its always the exact same thing on all of the Windows 7 laptops (e.g. my netbook had the same issue, a brand new build I'm going right now, and my bosses laptop). I don't want to rebuild this thing again as its a fresh build. Any advice why I cannot save the Protected EAP Properties? I am the local admin, its not on the domain, this is my bright shiny new laptop I just received today --- its not using an image (e.g. Ghost, etc.). This laptop is Windows 7 Enterprise 32bit. Other builds have been Windows 7 Pro and Windows 7 Ultimate that have experienced the same issue. Joined to the domain or not, the issue is the same. Thanks for your help.
October 28th, 2010 12:14am

Hello, Did you get this figured out? I'm having exactly the same problem. Thanks.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
November 23rd, 2010 1:29pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics