Cannot connect with RDP to ISA Server 2003 Standard edtion 2003 w2k3
This is my configuration. windows standard edition w2k3 sp2 latest patches and updates. - programs. ISA server 2004 with sp3Sophos Installed the machine with a bare windows standard edition w2k3 so no sp on it. Next i installed the isa 2004 and sophos on the machine. After installing sophos i patched en updated the w2k3 to the latest version. This is the moment that i cannot use rdp to administer the isa server remotely on any domain computer or domain controller. After the problem occured i uninstall the sp2 and after that the problem goes away. I reinstall sp2 and the problem occured again.I installed a hotfix for the problem because on the microsoft site it is known as a known issue, but it's not working with the hotfix. Ping does work and i can manage the isa server remotely. Telnet doesnt work on port 3389. The netstat commando gives me the result on the port 3389 *:* Can anyone give me a hint where to look.
November 6th, 2009 3:47pm

Hello,i suggest you use the following newsgroup for ISA server questions:http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/list/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.isaserverBest regards Meinolf Weber Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
November 9th, 2009 2:17am

Oke i will post my question over there. Thank you for the reaction.
November 9th, 2009 11:45am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics