Cannot access MSDN Azure subscriber benefits

Hi

As part of my corporate Visual Studio Ultimate with MSDN account, we have a $150 monthly benefit to use on Azure. We have tried accessing the benefit many times and via multiple users and none of us are able to.

We have done the following:

• Logged into MSDN and clicked on "My Account"
  • Clicked on the "Activate Microsoft Azure" link
  • We receive an error saying that "Visual Studio Ultimate with MSDN is not available" even though we have it as part of our corporate account and have downloaded it via MSDN.
  • We thought that it may have already been downloaded so we went back to the "My Account" page and clicked on "Go to the Microsoft Azure Management Portal" link
  • We receive a message saying "No subscriptions found"
  • Some of us had our MSDN subscriptions linked to our Microsoft email addresses so we unlinked and linked to our corporate account and retried the steps above.
  • Trying the Activate Microsoft Azure" link yielded the same result as before "Visual Studio Ultimate with MSDN is not available" when it is.
  • Trying the portal link took us to a new page that asked us to enter payment details for Azure.
  • We then went to the original email that was sent to our corporate accounts when we received our MSDN subscriptions and clicked on the "Activate Azure benefit" link. We received a message saying that our user IDs were not recognised.

Can anyone suggest how we activate our subscriber benefit for Azure? We are in the process of planning a PoC on Azure and need to use the benefit to trial our processes before we buy an Azure service.

Thanks, Miren

May 28th, 2015 7:09am

Hi,

If so, I would suggest you contact Billing support, it's free, and it's the best choice for you.
Please contact support team by creating a support ticket at:
http://www.windowsazure.com/en-us/support/contact/

They will be able to help you with this request.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Azam Khan

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
May 28th, 2015 7:57am

Hi,

If so, I would suggest you contact Billing support, it's free, and it's the best choice for you.
Please contact support team by creating a support ticket at:
http://www.windowsazure.com/en-us/support/contact/

They will be able to help you with this request.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Azam Khan

May 28th, 2015 11:56am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics