Cannot Expand Inbox and cannot see free busy resources in Outlook 2007 with Exchange 2k3
Hi All, We have CITRIX enviornment (PS 4.5), and exchange 2003. Users are using Office (Outlook) 2007. Problem is, few users have sub folders under the inbox and they are unable to expand 'Inbox' . Admin rights error appears about "you don't have permissions bla bla bla" when ever user click or try to expand Inbox.. (Exact error message or wording is not in the top of my head at the mommen). Another error for same users is - They cannot see free busy resources in shared calendar or when they try to book a meeting. I tried to re-create user AD profiles, new outlook profiles, Hotfixes, Detect and repair, (Hammer and screw driver just Kidding :-) ) but nothing seems to solved the issue. Also, when I tired these swiches: Outlook.exe /safe Outlook.exe /cleanfreebusy It works fine, but I can't do this all the time because users are under the group policy and do not have Run command option. Now the Fun part, we have a test Citrix server, with limited GP same spec and same hotfix etc... I got few user to login from test Citrix server , every thing works fine no problem at all. but if user goes back and login from live CITRIX, problem starts again. I am unable to figure out where and what the problem is exactly and how can solve this problem? Could any one please advise and support to solve this problem. Regards S
September 7th, 2010 11:48am

Hi, As this issue is related to Exchange and Office, I suggest discussing it in our Exchange or Office forum. They are the best resource to troubleshoot this issue. Exchange Server forum: http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/category/exchangeserver/ Office forum: http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-us/category/officeitpro,visio2010,grooveserveritpro Tim Quan
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
September 8th, 2010 5:06am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics