Can't see new tables created in azure when connecting from MS Access 2013
I have created a sample database in Azure. I have added two test tables. When I connect to Azure from MS Access I can see the Azure system tables but not any table that I have created. I am also not sure where to find the security settings for the database. I thought that might be where I was missing something. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!
June 19th, 2015 9:15am

Can you verify that you are connecting to your user database, and not to master?

When you are creating a new data source in MS Access, you should check "Change default database to..." and specify your user database. Otherwise by default, you will connect to master where your test tables don't exist.

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
June 19th, 2015 12:42pm

Can you verify that you are connecting to your user database, and not to master?

When you are creating a new data source in MS Access, you should check "Change default database to..." and specify your user database. Otherwise by default, you will connect to master where your test tables don't exist.

June 19th, 2015 4:40pm

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics