Can't remove protected Items

Hi,

I'm trying to get Azure Site Recovery site to site protection with one vmm server working and running into a issues. Something went wrong when i tried to enable protection on one of the private clouds.

The error i get when I tried to remove the protection is:

RRORS (2)
Configuration protection for Genkgo couldn't be removed. (Error code: 10006) Copy
Provider error :   An internal error occurred in VMM/Hyper-V/Configuration server. Retry the last action. If the issue persists, contact Support.

(Provider error code: 0)
Possible causes:    Configuration protection for one or more hosts couldn't be removed. Check the Provider error for more information.
Recommendation:    Resolve the issue and retry the operation.
Configuration protection for EVO couldn't be removed. (Error code: 10006) Copy
Provider error:    An internal error occurred in VMM/Hyper-V/Configuration server. Retry the last action. If the issue persists, contact Support.

(Provider error code: 0)
Possible causes: Configuration protection for one or more hosts couldn't be removed. Check the Provider error for more information.
Recommendation: Resolve the issue and retry the operation.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. I'm running this now on a production environment. I found the manual way to remove it, but I'm hoping for a better solutions. 

https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/documentation/articles/site-recovery-manage-registration-and-protection/#unregister-a-vmm-server

Kind regards,

Alexander

• Edited by MR_Alexander Wednesday, September 02, 2015 1:56 PM
September 2nd, 2015 1:31pm

Hi MR_Alexander,

Thanks for posting here.

Sincere apologies for the delyed response.

We need on-premises logs collected using SDP as mentioned under http://aka.ms/asr_troubleshoot/#reaching-out-for-microsoft-support

Girish Prajwal

Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
September 7th, 2015 4:15pm

Hi Girish Prajwal,

Thanks for the reply. Is there a way that I can share you directly the log files? I don't like to upload them here on a public forum.

Kind regards,

Alexander

• Edited by MR_Alexander Tuesday, September 08, 2015 11:13 AM
September 8th, 2015 8:11am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics